Soulstone Survivors Ritual Of Love is a popular action roguelike game that challenges you to survive in a world of monsters and magic. The game features a variety of maps, enemies, skills, and secrets to discover and unlock. One of the secrets is the Ritual of Love, a special event that can grant you unique seasonal skills and achievements.
In this post, we will explain how to perform the Ritual Of Love and what rewards you can get from it.
What is the Soulstone Survivors Ritual Of Love?
Ritual Of Love is a Valentine’s Day event that was introduced in the Omen of Spring update in 2023. The event is based on an ancient ceremony that used the power of the Soulstone, a rare. And mystical gem that can protect and guide its wearer, restore broken hearts, and bring couples back together.
The Ritual of Love involves finding and destroying a heart-shaped crystal in the Whispering Grove map, which will summon an invulnerable boss named Camor, the Lovable Archer. Your goal is to destroy eight of Camor’s Pylons, which are also invulnerable totems with hearts on them, by letting Camor hit them with his arrows. Once you destroy all eight Pylons, you will complete the event and unlock new skills and achievements.
How to Perform the Ritual of Love?
The Soulstone Survivors Ritual Of Love can be performed by any player who wants to unlock new skills and achievements in Soulstone Survivors. However, there are some requirements and steps that need to be followed to ensure the success of the event.
- The Whispering Grove map. This is the third map in the game, which can be unlocked by defeating three bosses from the previous map, two from the previous map, and so on. The map has a spring theme and features new regular and elite enemies.
- Any Curse Intensity. This is the difficulty level of the game, which can be adjusted before starting a run. The higher the Curse Intensity, the harder the game becomes, but also the more rewards you can get. You can perform the Ritual of Love at any Curse Intensity, but if you want to unlock all three achievements at once. And you should do it at Curse Intensity 34 or higher.
- A good weapon and skill set. Since you will be facing an invulnerable boss and his minions. Also, you will need a weapon and skill set that can help you survive and deal damage indirectly. For example, you can use a weapon that has a high fire rate or piercing effect, such as Shard of Chaos or Crossbow. You can also use skills that can slow down or stun enemies, such as Frost Nova or Shockwave.
- At any Curse Intensity, access the Whispering Grove map.
- Aim towards the bottom left corner of the map as you go.
- You should see an altar in front of a pink jewel in the form of a heart, which is perched on a sign on the floor.
- Destroy it to initiate the event. Otherwise, the heart will break and lock the event for the balance of the run if it is not started within the following two minutes.
- As soon as it’s activated, the boss Camor will spawn. He will fire arrows at you that have a chance to inflict harm and have a bleeding effect.
- A bell will chime after around two minutes, and somewhere on the map will appear an odd, invulnerable pylon with a heart-shaped crystal.
- For the duration of the event, new pylons will continue to spawn regularly (it appears that they do so after a specific amount of waves of Lords have been defeated, although this is unconfirmed).
- Your objective is to let Camor shoot his arrows at eight pylons in order to demolish them. You may either entice him close to the pylons or block his arrows so they land on the pylons.
- Once all eight pylons have been destroyed, the event will be over and new talents and achievements will become available.
What are the Rewards for Completing the Ritual of Love?
Completing the Soulstone Survivors Ritual Of Love will grant you three seasonal skills that can only be obtained by finishing this event. These skills are:
This ability sends out three orbs that move in a curved line and deal 80 destructions immediately while also bleeding any opponents they strike. 180 damage is dealt over ten seconds by the bleed state condition.
3,000 damage is dealt to each enemy hit by Camor’s Arrow, which summons a giant arrow to land in the designated region. These foes are stunned for two seconds, and a bleed that does 600 damage over ten seconds also affects them.
This talent cuts opponents in the exact spot you’re aiming at, causing 220 damage immediately and turning any enemy bleed stacks into a hemorrhage. During the course of 10 seconds, the debuff hemorrhage inflicts damage. There is a probability of forty percent that Hemorrhage will do additional damage each time the targeted area travels by one meter.
You will also unlock three hidden achievements for completing this event:
– Easy: Complete Camor’s Ritual at any Curse Intensity
– Medium: Complete Camor’s Ritual at Curse Intensity 17+
– Hard: Complete Camor’s Ritual at Curse Intensity 34+
1. How long does the Soulstone Survivors Ritual Of Love event last?
The Ritual of Love event lasts from February 13 to February 26 every year. However, once you unlock the skills and achievements from this event, they will be permanently available in-game².
2. Can I perform the Ritual of Love with other players?
Yes, you can perform the Ritual of Love with other players in co-op mode. However, each player will need their own Soulstone ring to complete the event.
3. What is the best strategy for completing the Ritual of Love?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as different players may have different preferences and playstyles. However, some general tips are:
– Choose a weapon and skill set that can help you survive and deal damage indirectly
– Avoid getting hit by Camor’s arrows as much as possible
– Use your map to locate where the pylons spawn
– Lure Camor near the pylons or dodge his arrows so that they hit them instead
– Destroy all eight pylons as fast as you can
Soulstone Survivors Ritual Of Love is a special event in Soulstone Survivors that can challenge your skills and reward you with unique seasonal skills and achievements. It is a simple but fun event that can add some variety and excitement to your gameplay. If you are looking for a way to spice up your Soulstone Survivors experience or just want to try something new, you might want to give this event a try.