Content is the lifeblood of your online presence. It’s one of the best avenues that you can count on to market your brand online successfully. However, all content marketing strategies are not created equal. Some factors can easily set you up for success.
In this dossier, we’ll be looking at the four pillars of content that most content marketing services swear by. These factors not only help ensure the quality of your content, but they’ll help you reach the right audience at the right moment, with high search engine visibility and high levels of engagement. They also provide a framework for setting and pursuing content goals when working with content marketing services.
These pillars will help you determine the types of content you need to produce and at what rate. But first, we’ll take a look at some important content marketing statistics to see why all of this should matter to you anyway.
Why should you even bother about content marketing?
With content marketing, you can give your audience an experience that they can’t get elsewhere. It’s one of the quickest, easiest ways to steal your way to the top of your industry. Even if you’re a small brand going up against the big guns, you can still find tons of opportunities to make a name for yourself.
The stats speak for themselves. Here are some interesting statistics proving the power of content marketing:
- Content marketing generates 3x more leads compared to traditional marketing, while costing 61% less.
- Content marketing generates 126 times more leads for small- and medium-scale businesses that use it compared to those that don’t.
- Blogs are responsible for 61% of all online sales.
- Businesses that use content marketing enjoy 6x more conversions than those that don’t.
- Educational blog posts can increase conversion rates astronomically. People who read educational posts are 131% more likely to buy from the business.
These statistics are an open secret, and more businesses are jumping on the bandwagon as they’ve come to realize it.
- 72% of marketers say they’re now producing way much more content than they did a year ago, and 81% say they plan to ramp up production further in the coming year.
- Businesses that publish at least 16 new blog posts every month see 3.5x more traffic compared to those that publish less often.
The heat is on, and businesses are deploying content in many different ways to shape their customer experience.
So, how can you ensure that your content marketing plan will also be a success story?
4 Pillars of Content Creation used by the best content marketing services
Creating highly-engaging content is actually easier than you think. All you need is an effective strategy and a reliable process to implement it.
Here are the four main areas to look out for when working with content marketing services in India
In this aspect of content creation, the focus is on informing your audience about your product and services. This isn’t necessarily direct selling. The purpose is to highlight the specifics of your business to anyone who cares.
You don’t need to talk about your business all the time. Industry trends, best practices, and key facts are some topics that the best content marketing services can use to front your business. For instance, they can talk about the latest equipment and tools in your industry, indirectly hinting at how well your business is equipped to handle your customers’ problems.
Some of the most useful types of business content to consider include:
- Informative posts – exploring certain concepts and objects
- Tips and how-to guides – providing valuable, actionable content that users can quickly apply to solve real-life problems
- Comparative posts: Comparing your competitors’ products and services
Most of the time, your audience is probably feeling lost at sea and lacking inspiration for how to move forward with their lives. You’d want to be there for them during such times, showing them the light at the end of the tunnel.
Motivational and inspirational content can help you quickly establish yourself as the place to go for anyone who needs answers to the types of questions you deal with.
Content marketing agencies can bring some sunshine to the lives of your readers using these types of content:-
- Motivational quotes – including from popular authors, movie characters, songs, and other works of art
- Inspiring video clips: Showing the unbelievable as well as thought-provoking ideas
- Relatable case studies: Case studies involving issues that most of your potential customers are facing prove how well you understand them and the legitimacy of the solutions you’re offering.
A high level of engagement helps you ensure that your business is always the first in mind whenever your prospects come in need of products or services like yours. The best content marketing services will use interactive content to break the ice, encouraging your audience to take action that will lead to stronger bonds with your brand.
These content types will make your audience more willing to express themselves and share insights that could help you craft a more compelling customer experience.
Content marketing services in India can keep your audience warm led up with interactive content like:
- Surveys and polls
- Quizzes and assessment tests
- Online games
To find inspiration for interactive content, you can look around niche forums to find out what most of your audience is talking about, check out competitors, or watch what others have done before on YouTube.
It wouldn’t hurt your marketing campaign if you throw some juicy ideas into the mix. Every once in a while, you should think of sharing some freebies and giveaways to incentivize your audience to stick it out with you.
Promotional content can come in form of:
- Promotional emails with specific offers
- Periodic discounts on certain products or services
- Rewards for those who take certain actions like hitting a social sharing milestone.
With these 4 content pillars, you can build a rock-solid content marketing strategy with high conversion rates and deliver an unforgettable user experience.
These rules aren’t set in stone, but the best content marketing agencies stick it out with them. These four pillars should give you a good sense of direction when working with content marketing agencies in India.
You can always set up and prioritize the different aspects of your content creation plan as you deem fit. But these four pillars will help ensure your content campaign is covered from every possible angle.